Today, I’m joined by the coolest kids in the world: Joen (10), Neriah (8) and Isaac (5) – also known as JUSTJOEN, Nevernia and Is It Isaac? – to tell me why they like Christmas, hate Christmas, and think that Grim Christmas are an awful music entity.
Shout out to Speed Dinosaurs who didn’t make the list because my 5 year old wasn’t ready for the grown up language in “Alan’s Christmas“
Featured Festive Faves:
- Reel Big Fish – Skank for Christmas
- Grim Christmas – Joy to the World
- The Vandals – Grandpa’s Last Christmas
- No Doubt – Oi to the World!
- Bunch of Believers – So Many Santas
- Bad Religion – Angels We Have Heard On High
- John Denver & The Muppets – Christmas Is Coming
- Glue Ear – Santa the Cat Burglar (Clean Version)
- Relient K – Days of Christmas
- Grave Robber – You’re A Mean One, Mr Grinch
- Warrington Ska Punk & Friends – Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer